My name is Becky Bovee, creator of honestandwell.com, and I’m so glad you’re here! My mission is to help women cultivate a lifestyle of health, wellness, and happiness.
A little bit about me:
I’m a 29 year old optimist, wellness junkie, and seeker of constant personal development. I’m slightly obsessed with essential oils, real food, yoga pants, organization, books, podcasts, and my Boston Terrier, Brody. In October 2016, I married my best friend, after exactly 14 years of dating. Yep, we started dating in 10th grade of high school and have been together ever since.
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and worked for many years in the finance industry before changing gears to marketing. My absolute true passion has always been in health and wellness, so in 2016, I decided to do something about it and enrolled in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. There, I study with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
My intention for this blog is to help spread the ripple effect and share my health and wellness insight with the world, becoming a source to help others on their journey of living well.
New to the blog? Check out some of my personal favorite posts:
I hope you enjoy this blog and please feel free to comment and share! If you want to reach out personally, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.