This blueberry muffin overnight oats recipe is so, so good! It seriously tastes like a blueberry muffin – guilt-free.
Have you tried overnight oats yet? This way of making oatmeal comes out way creamier, and in my opinion, way more delicious than the classic way of making it stove-top. Plus it makes it way fun to eat out of a mason jar from the fridge. It’s super easy to prepare, involves no cooking, and can last for up to three days in the refrigerator.
Blueberry muffin overnight oats:
What you’ll need:
- Mason jar (12 or 16 oz size)
- Rolled oats
- Yogurt (my favorite is Stonyfield Organic Smooth & Creamy French Vanilla)
- Fresh or frozen blueberries
- Chia seeds
- Milk (dairy, almond, coconut… whichever you prefer)
There’s not really much of a way to mess this recipe up, so I typically just by-eye it, rather than measure everything out.
- Pour rolled oats into jar until about 1/3 of the way full.
- Layer on 1 teaspoon chia seeds, a large dollop of yogurt, a small handful of blueberries (roughly 8-10), 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- On top of that layer, continue to pour in more rolled oats, until jar is about 3/4 of the way full.
- Layer again with 1 teaspoon chia seeds, a large dollop of yogurt, a small handful of blueberries (roughly 8-10), 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Pour in milk until all ingredients are submerged.
- Place lid on jar and place in refrigerator overnight, or for at least 8 hours to allow for soaking.
- After 8 hours, stir well and enjoy!